Description of WD-MOB
WD-MOB is designed based on the Android operating system (version 2.3.3 or higher). It can be used to remotely monitor live video of the following JFL Products: DVR’s (WD-4032, WD-4016, WD-4008 and WD-4004), NVR (WN-2016) and the new high resolution line TVI , IP cameras support H.264 encoding standard.
– Real-time display of up to 4 video channels;
– Touch-sensitive controls for motion settings, zoom and preview PTZ cameras (PTZ camera must be connected to a DVR JFL supporting this function);
– Support for preset activation and new settings and brightness calibration;
– Support to take quick photo.
– Management of up to 100 sets of devices.
– Support for P2P via connection to the DVR JFL WD line (this function is available only for DVRs with software version less than V2.2.13 build 140,909).
1. Wi-Fi or 3G access service must be supported by the device;
2. Network traffic rates can be produced during the use of this client software. Please consult your Internet Service Provider site;
3. WD-MOB for Android is supported by Android 2.3.3 or higher;
4. Support for Resolution: 480 x 800, 480 x 854, 960 x 540, 1280 x 720, 800 x 1280 or 1920 x1080;
5. The live video display is related to the performance of the network and the phone hardware. If the real-time display is not fluent or the screen appears blurred, lower the resolution, frame rate and bit rate of the camera, or reduce the image quality in software.